Almond Butter Coconut Cookies
- 2 cups creamy almond butter (I use
organic & no-sugar added)
- 2/3 cup Birch Xylitol
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut,
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In mixer, cream almond butter and Birch Xylitol.
Add eggs, mixing well, and then, everything else and mix until well
3. With your hands, roll the mixture into little
balls, approximately 30-35 balls, and place on a parchment lined
4. Bake for about 10 minutes. Cookies should still
be soft when you take them out of the oven. Let them sit for a few
minutes before you take them off the baking sheet.
These are yummy but a little crumbly, so I plan to try an extra egg or some beef gelatin in them to see if that will help them hold together better. IF you try this recipe, please comment here and tell me if you made adjustments and how they turned out. ~ Thanks! Ladonna