- 1 cup yacon syrup*
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup birch xylitol or erithrytol
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked deep-dish pie crust, if desired.
- I personally do a crustless pie or make an almond flour crust.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Yacon takes on the flavors of what it is mixed into, so I did 3 Tablespoons Grade B Maple Syrup into a 1 cup measuring cup and then, filled it with yacon.
- Mix yacon syrup, eggs, birch xylitol, butter and vanilla. Stir in pecans. Pour filling into pie crust, if desired.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 60 to 70 minutes. Cool for 2 hours on wire rack before serving.
Pie is done when center reaches 200°F. Tap center surface of pie lightly – it should spring back when done. For easy clean up, spray pie pan with cooking spray before placing pie crust in pan. If pie crust is overbrowning, cover edges with foil.
1 – 12 ounce package fresh or frozen cranberries
1/2 cup water
1 cup red grapes, cut in halves
1/2 cup birch xylitol or erythritol
1/2 teaspoon clear stevia
Wash Cranberries and put in a sauce pan with the water and xylitol. Let it cook on medium while cutting the grapes in half. Add the grapes to the pot and let it all come to a boil. When cranberries and grapes are soft, mash them with a potato masher. Add the stevia.
Let it cool and add 2-4 drops of Young Living Orange Oil. Stir well and put in jars. IF you use the oils, you must store the sauce in glass jars and not plastic. If you don’t want to do the oils, you can use orange juice instead of water when cooking this.
I make a double batch at Thanksgiving and put in jars. Freeze some of them for the next time we do Turkey dinner. My family LOVES turkey and the trimmings, so we do it several times a year.
1 cup butter
1 cup cornstarch, preferably organic, non gmo
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup xylitol
1 tsp. clear or vanilla stevia
2- 3 Tablespoons milk, if needed. Do NOT add milk if using food color, so it won’t be too thin.
Cream butter at med. speed of electric mixer. Gradually add xylitol, stevia, cornstarch and milk until spreading consistency. Stir in vanilla.
For chocolate – add 1/4 c. cocoa with the xylitol
Chocolate Cake, Coconut Flour
Sugar Free/Dairy Free
½ teaspoon Clear Stevia
½ C Cocoa
1 Cup Xylitol
½ teaspoon REAL Salt
2 Tablespoons Arrowroot Powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp. vanilla
2/3 Cups Coconut Flour
1½ Cups Coconut Milk
2/3 C oil (safflower, coconut or grapeseed oil)
In mixing bowl, combine eggs, xylitol and stevia. Add other ingredients in the order above and mix well. I sprayed my pans with non stick spray and lined with wax paper. Some grease and flour. 9 in. cake pans. Bake at 350 for 25 min. or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 15-20 minutes and then, invert pans on wire rack to remove from pans. Cool completely.
This can be cooked in a 9×13 pan.